Friday, December 19, 2008

LAST POST EVER

This might be my last post ever. I have had a stomach bug for a week now. This consists of being only able to consume oatmeal, tea, water, and anything bland. At times I think I'm getting better and will eat something real. But that never proves to be a good idea. My favorite things: coffee, sweets, and wine are totally off limits. So for those who know me well know that is a big deal.

But here is where the last post comes in. We have been invited over to a couples house for dinner tonight. Michael came home last night to inform me that they asked if chili or lasagna was okay. Either way I think I am in trouble, but if it is chili I am a gonner. The plan, eat oatmeal before going over and then eat a VERY SMALL portion of.....chili. Nooooooooo!

Pray for me!

Oh, but I am almost at race weight for the first time since having Gilbert. Which really means that for the first time in my life I am officially "skinny fat". What is skinny fat?????? People who are skinny not because they workout, but because they eat poorly. This results in a higher percentage of body fat as opposed to muscle. Not something to be proud of.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey cousins! just catching up on the blogs... so glad to hear that you're both up and racing and that Chambersburg now has a BREWERY!! sounds like things are looking up for you on the almost-east coast. hope you had a great holiday. hope to talk to you soon! xo, lindsey

Michelle Gilpin, SPT said...

Are you still alive? I'm dying to know!

vonteity said...

Well, I hope you lived. See you at the Vettori's party on Saturday?? Hope so!